My PopPop.. :)
Then the Junior run...
By Sunday.. he pretty much has this Snowboardin' thing DOWN! A friend of PopPop's was able to spend an extensive amount of time teaching him and snowboarding with him most of Saturday afternoon. I think this got him going in the right direction for sure!
My heart belongs to EW! :)
Cameron and I spent last weekend at PopPop's. It was a really good weekend.. honestly, I have to say I was a little apprehensive. I have not been 'home' since my Momma's Memorial in September 2009. Much much too long I will admit. Subconsciously avoiding it by being "too busy". PopPop has been over here actually, more than I have been over thataway... It was different to be home with just us, but it was good, very good to be there. He also sent me off with something very important to me! Seeds! Seeds that he and my mom have saved. They are avid seed savers and it is SO cool to have seeds that they have been growing in their garden. What a legacy!
3 comments:
Aaaw, that is awesome! Cam's lookin' good on the board:)
It was nice Tina! I wish the weekends were longer! I would like to come visit you guys too one o' these times! :D
Definitely! Maybe once the sun stays up in the sky a little longer...:)
Post a Comment