A lot has been going on here since..uh..January. The snow melted for starters. The ice is gone from the driveway... Summer has come and gone in fact! (where DID the time go??) The kids are back in school. Cayla is a Jr this year, and is also in Running Start at the local Community College here. So far, so good. Cameron is in 7th grade, and is enjoying the social aspect of school. He is pretty oblivious to The Girls who call all the time. (thank goodness--hope it stays that way for a looong time!). The kids and I are all busy with church--the Ministry Season is now in full swing with classes. Nathan is busy at work fixin' what is broken. The shop has stayed busy even though the economy is crazy. People still need their cars worked on! I am gearing up for a bonehead math class for the winter quarter, also at the Community College. That should be nice and stressful! Math IS my favorite subject you know. BUT I need it if I want to do any other college stuff.
The garden is done, the hummingbirds are gone, and the rain is here! Time for cozy fires, favorite books, and fuzzy blankets. *mmMMMmmm*
Here's the kid's and I last summer while we were visiting my parents in EW. We are up on the back side of Lake Chelan on a Forest Service Road...it's late June. There's still...snow.

No comments:
Post a Comment